02 September 2010

This time, I wonder what it feels like, to find the one in this time.

So it's time for another "people who mean everything to me" post. :) Ready ?

1. Laura Mroz - You know. You know why you're in here. You've been there for me through everything, and yeah, we fight, but definitely not as much as we used to, and I love that we're so close, and I love that we get past everything and are still there for each other. You mean EVERYTHING to me, and you know this. You're the most special person I have. You hold the biggest spot in my heart. I love you so much.

2. Amy Gough - You also know why you're in here. You've also been there through everything, and have always been supportive of my decisions, and have been there when I fail. You've held me up, and shown me there is a way no matter what. You've been one of the greatest friends I could ask for, and I love you to death. :) Although we don't talk much anymore, I still feel as close to you as I did when we first talked. :) 

3. Billy Murzin - We've been dating for almost three months, and what an incredible three months it has been with you in my life. You've been there for me when I thought you'd leave me. You know everything that is going on in my life, and are still there for me, and you have no idea how much that means to me. To know that someone actually cares that much about me, and is going to be there with me through everything. I love you so much, baby.

4. Ms. Amy - You know why you're in here. :) You've changed my life, and made it incredible. End of story. :)

I know there are only four people on here, and I know that previously, I've had more, but these are the people that I love so much, and have been there for me the most. :)

Thanks for listening in,
    Jessica. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Four people are better than none <3
    hehe no but seriously
    I love you toooooo! We need to try to talk before you leave again, okay? Plus wow lotsa stuff happened again apparently, or so I read in your last blog haha so I just wanna talk again before we can't. But yay letters! I haven't written letters in a very long time so it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete