14 September 2010

everybody needs inspiration. everybody needs a song. a beautiful melody.

I'm leaving Monday. Officially. Everything has been filed, and things are starting to move along. I know that I don't want to go, but what choice do I have? I know that it will be good for me, but I want a choice in this. If I had known that school was going to go good, and that everything was going to get better, I wouldn't have agreed to this. I don't want to leave everything behind. It would feel like starting over, and I don't want to do that. I really don't. I just want to be able to live with what I have, even if I hate it. I don't want a new begininning. I just want things the way they are now. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're not. But that's life, right? What kind of world would it be if everything was good all the time. A happy one, and the world isn't really a happy place. Not at all. Too much pain, too much suffering. Even though I know I've been taking my meds, I feel falling again. I don't want this. UGH. I just want to be happy. Hopefully this San Marcos thing will make things better. I don't really know anything about it other than it's like Rose Street, and I loved Rose Street. Anyway, I'll continue later.

Thanks for listening in,
   Jessica or Delilah . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment