24 June 2014

Let me be the one to call you baby all the time.

It's been well over a year since I last posted and a lot has happened since. I guess I should start with the separation of Cameron and I. I cheated on him with three different guys, the last one I'm with currently. I'm not ashamed and I don't regret it. Everything that I did led me to Brandon. Brandon. We've been together almost a year and I can't even fathom as to why I was with Cameron in the first place. But if I had never moved in with Cameron, I wouldn't have ever met Brandon. I slept with Brandon and the next day broke up with Cameron. This was June 17, 2013. Brandon and I were only supposed to be friend with benefits, but nine days later, we were officially together. One week after that, I told him he was my soul mate, and to this day, I don't doubt it. He has made me a much better person and I will forever be grateful for him. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone, anywhere. To be honest, I was never in love with Cameron and to be frank, because of Brandon, I'm convinced that I've never been in love with anyone except him.

On February 15, Brandon and I met another couple and had a foursome with them. The female, Amanda, and I clicked on the first night. We drank two bottles of wine and talked, literally, the entire night. I told myself I would never let myself fall for another girl, but it happened. I fell for her, hard. All the while maintaining my relationship with Brandon and he knew about it. I was in a polyamorous relationship with Brandon and Amanda and we had maintained it up until a couple of weeks ago when Amanda told me she was leaving me to get married to Justin. Ah, well. Shit happens, right? Well, we are still living with them and Amanda and I are continuing to be best friends. My little sister graduated this year...Can you believe that? Lyssa is all grown up and moving on to college and what have I done with my life? Absolutely nothing. But guess what? I don't care. I'm happy with Brandon, my life and my job. That's primarily the GIST of everything severe that has gone on with my life. I'll try to post more often, but I'm not going to promise anything.

Thanks for listening,
     Jessica. ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment