21 March 2012

i'll be there for you through it all...even if saving you sends me to Heaven.

Wow! Seems like it's been forever that I've written on this blog. Come to find out Billy actually found this blog while he was Googling his name! Apparently, he found it a couple months ago, and he never told me. Which was rude! I've been doing really great. Living on my own is awesome...and Cameron is as great as ever. Our six month was on Sunday, and he got me a promise ring! It's beautiful, and I love it. He really is the greatest thing I could ask for. He makes me so happy, and he's so sweet. I wish that I could measure up to the way he treats me. I feel like I don't do enough for him. Oh well, it's better to have someone love you than to be alone, and depressed. I've been having migraines for the past three days, and I've been throwing up on top of that. My dad said that if it doesn't get better by Friday, to go to the doctors and have them check it out. It scares me that I'm having these because I've never had them before...not this bad, at least. So, they're kinda scary. Overall, I have been wonderful. I love Cameron, and he's the one for me. <3 Oh, and Laura and I are talking again...I don't know if I mentioned that. We started talking a couple of months. It's been going good.

Thanks for listening in,
   Jessica. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment