23 February 2012

We all live in a Yellow Submarine!

It's been a while since I've posted. My computer got a virus (again) and wiped my entire operating system and my hard drive. So I'm going out in a few weeks and buying me a new operating system AND a new hard drive. Which should be lots of fun, only not. Onto bigger and better news; I've got my own apartment! :) With Cameron, of course! It's not far from Iowa Park, but it's still my own place. I'm not living at home, and it feels great being out on my own. Cameron and I are going great and strong. We've been dating for almost six months, and I couldn't be happier. I'm also talking to Laura again...not sure if I mentioned that before. We've decided to give it another shot, and to work things out, and I think so far we're doing good. I'm working on fixing things, and making myself better as a person. They changed my medication again, and these seem to be doing a better job than the last ones. I'm glad I found something stable before I moved out...Just because I know what I'd be like if I WASN'T on medication and I moved out. I'd be the crazy lady next door. Speaking of next door, I have a rally awesome neighbor. His name is Chris, he's twenty-five and is married. His wife's name is Jessica, and he Sao that's how he remembers my name. Hahah, funny? Also, he's letting me use his WiFi for free. It's pretty awesome...He's a great guy. He also figured out what was wrong with my laptop, which is why I'm going to go buy all that stuff for it when I get paid on the 15th of March. Cameron is applying at WDS...which is where I work...it bothers me because I want space some times, and I'm not going to be able to get that if he's working with me. We may not have the same shift...which would be awesome. Not saying I don't want him around, because I do...I just like having my personal space. He doesn't officially move in until this Friday, so we'll see how it goes. All in all, things have been going great for me, and I honestly couldn't be happier about it (: 

Thanks for listening in, 
       Jessica. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment