21 December 2010

cos you're amazing ... just the way you are ...

okay. so.

I'm extremely pissed off. Laura is being irrational and stupid. she wants to go out with this 14 yr old, and she knows she can go to jail for it, but she refuses to listen to me OR her parents. it's pretty sad that a 14 yr old has more of a chance with Laura than someone who is much more mature. she's being pathetic. absolutely pathetic. and no matter what I say, she won't listen. she knows she's being irrational about this, and I'm going to refuse to talk ringer until she starts being her old mature self. because I don't want to deal with er when she's being stupid. I told her, "as long as Jake is in your life, I'm out of yours" and she logged off. so whatever. *shrug*

I am back from treatment and things are google wonderfully. treatment wasn't all that bad, in fact, it was actually really fun. I enjoyed myself immensely. but now that I'm back, things have been different. first with Sabrina and my dad. we are actually working things out istead of trying to avoid them. I might have to go back to Iowa Park where Bethany is, but I think that i could handle it. it's been really good since i got back. things are definitely less stressful, which is wonderful. I miss ms. nelson. she was my favorite staff. one I could definitely tell anything to. she gave the most amazing advice ever. I miss a lot of the people there. "the best people you will ever meet are in a treatment center because they're real people." I had an awesome therapist. she was amazing. I miss it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment