10 January 2011

how many times can i break until I crumble ?

I hate feeling this way. I have been crying for the past hour, and I've fucked up yet again. Laura and I aren't talking at the moment, but it was strictly my choice. There's just been too much drama and everything between us, and i don't need that at the moment. My uncle Todd died yesterday. =/ So that's definitely not helping. Laura thinks she might be pregnant. Which is fucking wonderful. *sarcasm* Amy is in Carolina, and i don't think she has any service, because she hasn't answered my txts or phone calls, which really sucks cos I need her right now. I don't know who else to turn to. I feel depressed and upset and all wrong. I don't know what to do. I'm coping as best as I can, but I don't know how much longer I can last. I know I should be looking on the positive side, but at the moment, I cant think of a bright side. The bright side of this Laura thing is that I can separate myself from the drama. Maybe she was right, I wouldn't be going through any of this is she had just walked out when she has the chance. But I can't imagine my life without her. She means a lot to me, and I don't know if I can go without her. It's only for a month. Last time we did this, we lasted 8 days. I think I can go longer this time.

I need to lose weight. I was doing a good job while I was in San Marcos, but since I've got home, I've been being lazy. Anyway, I'm just being a complainer, as usual.


Thanks for listening in,
Jessica or Delilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment