24 January 2011

out with the old...in with the new.

I feel replaced, not trusted, and betrayed. why? because I said some thing and now everything is different. because I did what she asked, and whatever. puppy is the new banana. =/ I've completely lost one of my good friends. I fucking hate this. everything about this. she won't talk to me, and she expects me to talk her. fuck. I don't know what I can do. I mean, drama, really? why do you do this to me? just leave me alone. I could live life without you, but no, drama, you bite me in the ass. aaaaand I'm rambling. kthxbai.



thanks for listening in,
Jessica or Delilah.

1 comment:

  1. If that's rambling, then what I do is ten times worse xD.
    No, but, you don't need drama in your life. C'mon, if you took it out, it'd be so much better. I'm not saying to just tell her "f-u" and bye, but even I see how much drama you have to deal with, and sometimes it's ridiculous. Anywho, just talk to me about it whenever it bothers you. Ya know I'm always here <3
    (Oh, and btw, I DID call you last night! You must've been asleep! xD)

    ReplyDelete