08 February 2011

all you need is love...love is all you need.

so I spent the weekend with my senior, Sabrina. it was a lot of fun. I was confused a lot this weekend, because bethany, my ex, was there. we spent an entire day together on Saturday. it was confusing because I know I should hate her, and a part of me does, it's just that I know that a whole part of me will always love her, no matter what she has done to me in the past. we had a good time, though, which is better than it being a bad time. I wouldn't say I'm still in love with her, because I'm not, but in a twisted way, I DO love her.

but enough of that. I've actually been happy. like, legitimately happy. I mean, things could definitely be better, but I'm kind of liking where I am right now. I have amazing friends, and possibly a guy. (: I'm close to graduating. oh, I'm moving to electra after I graduate, and I'm going to attend the Vernon College campus IN vernon. I'm moving in with Sabrina, my senior. it's going to be great. (: I'm really excited. :D I haven't really thought of the negative things, so I haven't had a chance to be depressed about anything, which makes for one happy Jessica. Daisy and I have been talking less frequently, which I suppose is a good thing because dad and my step-mom and I had a conversation about it all, and i think they're perfectly legit in being worried about me. so, I guess I need to talk to her about this whole hanging out thing. I really don't know if I would consider daisy a good friend, but she is definitely there for mr, which is what I need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment