01 March 2011

i can't even see, if this is really me...

So these past few days have been AMAAAZING. Like, fer realz. There has been absolutely no drama in my life, and nobody is going to change that. I'm so happy right now. I've been talking to Ton (a guy I met on PlayStationHome) He's amazing. He is hilarious. Haha. I mean, he seriously makes me 'lol' a lot. The thing is...he's 40. We're just friends, but still, it's a little weird. He's old enough to be my dad, in fact, he's as old as my dad. The other thing is, I don't find it TOO awkward, I mean, I talk to him just like I talk to anybody else my age. But I get along better with him, because he's more mature, and easier to get along with. Because he's just that way. The new blog title kinda fits the direction I'm going. I'm going into sunshine, and sure, it may ran occasionally, but I don't expect anything less. I love making my own graphics. So I can make something I like, instead of spending hours trying to find one I like. This blog post is kinda pointless, but still, I felt like I needed to write. I see Ms. Amy on Thursday, so hopefully that will go well, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. Haha. Gonna go watch Bones now, I'll check back in a few days or so. :)

Thanks for listening in,
     Jess. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment