10 March 2011

raindrops keep falling on my head.

Okay, so things have been moving even more forward with me. Laura and I are actually talking again, which, I guess is good. We're both hesitant about it, and whatnot. We are "testing the waters" as it was put. I need to talk to her though. About something that has been bothering me quite a lot. I mean, I love Laura, but I mean, we've been talking for what? A week. Last Wednesday. So a week and a day. But I think since we've been talking, she has asked how I am doing only like a few times. It's been about her. I need to talk to her about this, because we said we would talk when something is bothering one of us, and I definitely want to make this work, so I'll talk to her about it when i get home from rehearsal tonight. Speaking of which, I'm doing One-Act Play again this year! (: I'm excited. But this time I'm going to be behind the scenes. I'm doing lights instead of acting. It's tougher than it looks. But it's fun. I really enjoy doing it. Anyway, I need to get ready for rehearsal.  

Thanks for listening in, 
     Jess. 

1 comment:

  1. <3 (That's some random love for you, if you didn't figure that out!)

    ReplyDelete