26 April 2011

i'm fine with who i am becoming...are you?

Today, I'm going to do one of those "people who mean the most" posts. Here we go. 

1. Amy - You're my BEST friend. I'm sorry that we've both been kinda moody and whatnot. But we'll get through it, we always do, so I have complete confidence in it. I love you so freaking much, it's unbelievable. You are the one person I will alway be able to count on. I'm glad that we met, and have made it almost 4 years. Thank you for being the most reliable person I know. 

2. Whittney - You're one of my best friends. You're my comic relief. I don't know what I'd do without your sense of humor. You're the one person who can make me laugh, no matter what mood I'm in. I know we don't talk as much anymore, but you're still one of my closest friends. 

3. Daisy - Although we don't talk on a regular basis, you're still there for me when I need it. You love me for who I am. You've always stuck by my side, even if we fought. You looked past what was going on, and were there for me. 

I know that it was only three people, excluding my boyfriend. The reason that he's not on there, is because I really don't think that he's important enough to be on here, but only because I think that I'm getting annoyed with him. He just too...I dunno, too sweet. I know that it isn't a bad thing, but I just get annoyed when he's always calling me perfect, and that I'm sweet, and that I'm beautiful, and he says it ALL the time and it's kind of annoying. >_> I'm probably going to break up with him soon. I just need space. 

1 comment:

  1. o.o You have more emotions than me sometimes. I didn't think that was possible =P

    I'm sorry we've been moody lately too. In my case, I've just been so stressed. Hopefully when the semester's over for me it wont' be so bad! But I love you too!

    ReplyDelete