12 April 2011

So, where to begin? I guess by saying that I got to see Ms. Amy last week, and we talked about a lot of things. The nightmares have stopped, for now. But I've been throwing up the past week or so. I mean, everything I eat comes back up. I hate it. I'm tired all the time, and it's obnoxious. Whenever I feel myself getting nauseated, I try to breathe through it, but most of the time, that doesn't work. I've been feeling...irritable. I'm noticing myself get angry at the stupidest things, and I've been snapping at people. I feel like it's because of the lack of sleep PLUS the not having food in my stomach. That would definitely make a person irritable. Mike and I aren't talking at the moment...because I'm dating Billy again. But it's NOT going to be the same. I'm not going to stay up late talking to him, and I'm going to focus on school, and myself. I dunno, I love Billy, and it wasn't fair what I did to him back in September. But Mike and I aren't talking. If you recall, Mike is Billy's best friend that loves me and I love him, but our relationship was going absolutely nowhere. So, what did he expect I do? Be willing to wait on him? NO. I am my not going to. I've moved on, because if it's going nowhere whats the point in waiting for him? But I'm with Billy now, so he can deal. 

Thanks for listening in,
   Jessica <3

No comments:

Post a Comment