30 June 2011

if my heart was a house, you'd be home.

Hey! Haven't updated in a LONG time. Things have definitely going uphill since my last post. :] Things are exponentially better. I'm currently loving my life. Amy and I still don't talk much, but I don't feel bad about it. She's busy, I'm busy, so it's really not a big deal. :] I dropped Daisy from my life completely! I'm so happy about that. Blocked her from my Facebook, and deleted her from my phone. That was kind of tough to do, but just cos I was mainly friends with her because I kinda felt sorry for her...I know she was a good friend, but she got so angry over the dumbest things, and it pissed me off. She was stupid, too. Like, fo real. It was pretty much a good thing to dump her from my life. Ummm, Laura and I have been really good. We can actually talk without bitching at each other. Which is also a good thing. I'm trying to save the best for last...Hahaha. I graduated....My family came down, and it was a good time. Then I got upset with my mom, and we kinda fought, but just talking fight...no yelling or anything. But we made up over lunch that Friday. We're also going out to lunch tomorrow before she leaves for London. She gets to see the Harry Potter premiere in LONDON. D:< it's not fair! Hahaha.

Okay, I can't keep it in. I have a boyfriend. FROM HERE. :D Well, he's FROM Wisconsin, but he's here in Wichita for school. He's 20 and in the Air Force. He's super cute, and sweet, and nice, and amazing. :] He's so...*happy sigh* he's amazing. :] I'm super happy. We were supposed to go fishing yesterday, but he got here late, so we just talked, and it was amazing. :D When we got back to my house, he was being cute, calling me a dork and such, and I said, "Whatever! Do I get my kiss now?" and he said, "Of course." it was super cute. :D not even 5 minutes later, he txt'd me and was being all cute again. :] We're gonna go fishing for real tonight. :D I'm excited. Speaking of which, I need to get ready. :D

Thanks for listening in,
   Jess. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment