26 September 2011

When I see you smile, tears roll down my face.

Wow. Haven't updated this in forever. Well, that guy I was talking about in my last post didn't last at all. Since then, I've had about 2 other "boyfriends". Things have been a roller coaster. One minute, everything is fine, and then the next, everything is wrong, and its all my fault. Or so my step-mom says. She's been awful lately. Always in a pissy mood with me, and telling me everything is my fault. It's my fault I don't go to college. It's my fault that I cant do anything right. It's all my fault. Whatever. I'm done with this shit. She's been the worst. I thought things were getting better, and they have. But now it seems like all my work was for nothing. She's going back to being her old self. We've gotten into 3 fights in the past month. It's ridiculous. But I'm determined to make it work, even if I have to ignore her. She says I've been giving "attitude". Yeah, okay. But it's okay when Holly throws attitude or slams doors. But no, Jessica isn't allowed to have a bad day. I'm so tired of this. But I'll get through it. I always do. They've changed my meds. Again. These work better than the last ones. So, I guess thats good. 

I also have a full time job back at McDonald's. So, that's good. Because it means I don't have to be at home as often. I work mornings, usually 7am to 2 pm. Not bad. Getting paid $7.50 an hour. $7.75 in a month. Things are better at work. 

I also have a boyfriend. This one I hope is for good. We've been dating for a week. His name is Cameron and he's super sweet and nice and funny. He's incredibly sweet. I like him a lot, and he seems to feel the same, but so have the other ones, so honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up about this one lasting. He lives here, though, so I actually get to see him. Which is great. 

I guess overall, things have been alright. Anyway, I have to go. I'll try to post more often. 

Thanks for listening in, 

     Jessica. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment