31 December 2011

let's be together forever.

every now and then, i feel myself slipping from reality, thinking; this is the last time. just get through this, and you're done. no more bad feelings, no more depression, no more. but it's never the last time. there's always another, and another. it just feels like nothingness. it's like people just go day to day, and i sit there, stuck in one time; one place. it seems that way. but before i slip into the void, there's someone coming for me. someone i never expected. someone i trust, and love with my entire being. someone that loves me, someone that would give up the world for me, someone that trusts me not to break them. he pulls me out of the nothingness, and holds me until i get a grip on reality. holds me and consoles me as i slowly bring myself together. he picks up the pieces that cut the deepest, and puts me back together, using himself as a foundation. he gives me confidence, and makes me stronger. he gives me love, and he gives me strength. he's everything i've ever wanted to find, and more. and there's not enough words or enough feeling to describe the depth of my love for him. he's the foundation of which i build my life upon. he's the soul of which i pour my deepest, darkest emotions into. his soul as white as a blushing bride. my soul as dark as a winter's night. he is the one in which i trust with my life. i would give up everything to save him. he is the one thing that i hold dearest to my heart. just him. i see myself with him in my future. i see us growing old, and having children, and not giving up. i see him in my life as someone who will pick me up when i fall. who will hold me when i cry. who will be someone i confide in my entire life. someone who would risk anything to be with me. that's the best feeling in the world. when the feeling is mutual. you know that no matter what life throws at you, you'll both hold on. it's fantastic knowing that everything around you is falling apart, and you're the ones that are still as strong as when you first began. i love him. i love him. i love him. i love him. nobody can break that. nobody. not his mother, not my father, not anybody. he's the only one who sticks around. he comes when i need someone. he calls when i'm crying, he holds me as i slip into the void of depression; refusing to let go. refusing to give up, no matter how hard i try to push him away. he holds on, knowing it's just a stage, and that i'll be okay soon. he knows how i function. i've known him my whole life, but only met him three months ago. he's my soulmate, and i know it. i'll never give up, i'll never let him go. he's mine, and i am his. nothing will change that. 

thanks for listening to me be in love, 
       jessica. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment